Get the most out of your NSCC Nanotechnology experience!
- Attend our Nano Lunch speaker events!
- Register for career development workshops on topics including resume writing, job search strategies, and networking tips
- Participate in NSCC campus-wide events
- Mark your calendar for the annual Nanotechnology kick-off event!
- Consider an independent research project in our Nanotechnology Lab
- Volunteer to share nanotechnology with the community at local science events
- Explore regional nanotechnology speakers, presentations, and events
Check out the Nano Calendar for upcoming nano happenings
Nanotechnology students intending to transfer to a college or university should also consider: