Interested in learning more about how to get involved with SHINE: Seattle’s Hub for Industry-driven Nanotechnology Education and the North Seattle College Nanotechnology program? There are many ways to be involved and we look forward to discussing how we can work together.
Share Your Expertise!
- Guest lecture or present at a quarterly Nano Lunch to nanotechnology students and community members
- Join an industry panel discussing nanotechnology or career topics
- Give a tour of laboratory or production facilities
- Provide expert insight into the direction your field of nanotechnology is headed on the Technical Advisory Committee
Support a Strong Nanotechnology Workforce!
- Host a nanotechnology intern
- Share your career path story with high school or community college students
- Host a job shadow experience
- Participate in mock interviews for students
- Put your company on the Pacific Northwest Nano Map!
- Hire NSC Nanotechnology program graduates